Monday, March 9, 2009

We Sing, We Dance

As promised last week, I took some video of Little Miss during our nightly toothbrushing routine. You'll of course notice Meow getting into the act -- excuse his tail until I can literally hold him back while trying to hold the video camera steady. Here's hoping no one gets seasick!

On the plus side, she does swish her mouthwash for a little over a minute!



After the potty song, you'd think I would have learned. But apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. And yes, we have other songs that I've had the misfortune to introduce to the wee ones.



PS Although I didn't ummmmm find time to video myself singing the alphabet backwards, I promise to try to find some time to do that this week.

8 comments:

septembermom March 9, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

I think I'm going to borrow that song for my little one! She looks like she's having a lot of fun. I think there were some good cheerleader moves in that swishing routine! So cute :)

MaBunny March 9, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Oh Michelle! She is tooo cute! Thanks for sharing that!

Cookie March 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

So cute! and I notice that her hair isn't all knotted ;)

Debbie March 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

What a cutie! Love it.

Michelle March 11, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

septembermom - Go ahead... it's just over a minute of swishing fun! And ummm make sure you don't start up with the potty song. That one is a pain :)

MaBunny - Thanks. It's always good to know I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Cookie - Yeah... that was the pre bed hairbrush :) I like how you notice this but not that she (at least for this song) knows her left from her right!

Debbie - Thanks. This is one I'm definitely glad I captured for posterity!

Kate Coveny Hood March 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

That is adorable!

And it was a little weird to watch since you sound exactly like me. At least from what I can hear on our own video recorder.

Michelle March 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Kate - Glad you enjoyed that. The weird thing is that I don't think I sound like that, but ... we always think our voices are different, I suppose :)

BPOTW March 14, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

That is so cute! I'm going to have to do that with my youngest...once she stops swallowing and learns to keep things in her mouth!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP