Monday, April 4, 2011

Point Taken

When Mister Man arrived home from school today, he announced that he had something to show me. He proudly unzipped his backpack and pulled out his snack box. I assumed he was going to show me how he ate his snack and did not spit his orange seeds into the bag but instead my exhortations that garbage should go into the garbage finally sunk in.

I was a little optimistic.


That said, isn't the hand writing on his note awfully neat? And it's so polite. And he wrote in full sentences. I'm so proud!

Ok, really, I'm searching for the silver lining here, while trying to recover my breath after laughing a little too hard.

$25GC to Moe's Southwestern Grill up for grabs here
6 month membership to the Math Blasters website up for grabs here

8 comments:

Melisa Wells April 4, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

How mature of him!

Is it the seeds he doesn't like? That's why I never liked oranges as a kid. You should get him clementines. Cuties are for kids, you know! :)

Debbie April 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

That is too funny! And I do think it was awfully polite:)

Tara R. April 5, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

He was very polite, and he has lovely penmanship.

Pat April 5, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

What a gentleman! He's so sweet.

Heather April 5, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAH. he is so precious! I love his handwriting too! :) I cannot wait to have kids and have moments like this!

Michelle April 5, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Melisa - Ahhh, yes. Very mature. I suspect he whined about it and his teacher suggested this as a solution. I'm suspicious....

Heather - I thought so. I was so hopeful that my request that garbage go in the garbage was finally sinking in though.

Debbie - He is nothing if not polite. 95% of the time!

Tara - He'll be thrilled to hear that, as we've been working on handwriting for months and months. OT is making a significant dent in it.

Pat - Aww, thanks. I think so, too.

Heather - You will adore moments like this and keep your fingers crossed that you can remember them all. There's always something!

septembermom April 6, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

Such a polite young man!! Cute!

Michelle April 21, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Kelly - I do have to admit, I love the fact that he's polite... at least in this instance ;)

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP