People talk about bucket lists all the time. In fact, I'll frequently see a page on blogs that has that person's bucket list with the accomplished items crossed out. I admire that. I used to have a spreadsheet with... well, watch the video and see.
Friday, November 9, 2012
This week's #VlogMom prompt comes from Jessica at Look Who Found the Marbles. She asks about our bucket lists, or as she calls them, our life lists.
- I Put On My Big Girl Pants
- Favorite Yellow Cake - Tasty Tuesday!
- Stay Debt Free Over The Holidays
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes - Tasty Tuesday
- It's Only Superstitious If It Doesn't Work
- My Fall Fashion Obsession
- I Wish I Had Expat Kids
- Apple Cider Donuts - Tasty Tuesday!
- Future Romance Writer
- My Lack Of A Life List
- BlogHer Book Club: Reflected In You
- How To Do A Football Manicure
- Tortilla Soup - Tasty Tuesday!
- Halloween: Where Girls Can Be Boys
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2011 (210)
- ► 2010 (255)
- ► 2009 (283)