Friday, November 16, 2012

My Fall Fashion Obsession

I'm not a fashion blogger.  I don't talk about what I wear and what I love, but... I do love clothes.  And shoes.  And accessories.  And call me silly, but I love listening to and reading "normal" people and what and how they put their wardrobes together more than I do fashion bloggers because I feel like the fashion bloggers are a little too out there, and I'd rather find items that I'd wear and that fit me.

So this week, Jessica McFadden of A Parent in America asks the #VlogMom question:

What are your favorite fall/winter fashion items, either already in your closet or on your shopping wish list?

And my heretofore unknown boot obsession comes to light....  But I need your help, too!





6 comments:

Jessica McFadden November 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Beautiful boots and gorgeous vlog, as usual!!

Annie November 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

I love boots too!! Those are some cute ones. I like how practical they are, you will never trip or slide. I need some practical boots too, I have one pair but need more. :)

Tara R. November 18, 2012 at 8:06 AM  

I LOVE boots, but living in Florida that particular fall/winter fashion accessory wasn't so easy to find. It's only been in the past few years that the trend has been embraced by local stores. Just means more for me.

Michelle November 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

Jessica - You are so sweet! But yeah, I love my boots :)

Annie - Never say never. I'm in Chicago, and I'll use that as my excuse for sometimes slipping and sliding even in my "practical" boots!

Tara - That actually surprises me. I remember being in Florida where it's 60 degrees and we think it's awesomely warm and everyone around us is decked out in parkas! Glad you're getting more boots. Otherwise, you'll just have to come visit the frozen tundra, right?

Sandra November 23, 2012 at 1:58 PM  

I love boots, too! I actually really dig all the ones you showed--same taste! What's the brand of the last one? The brown one with the buckle and stitchings? I love stitchings! :) I've been living in my sheepskin-lined pair in black. When I have enough money, Imma get a knee-high pair.

Michelle November 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

Sandra - The ones with the buckle and stitching are Ecco boots. They run a little small, but they have SUPER cute boots.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP