Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween: Where Girls Can Be Boys

So apparently it's Halloween week on my blog.  Go figure.  With all the counting down the number of days before it gets here by the wee ones, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  They've long outgrown the stage where I can choose their costumes for them, so no more being a lion for two years then passing it to the next child to reuse the costume again.

The wee ones at least haven't changed their mind 18 kajillion times before Halloween itself, so I suppose I should be grateful for that.  This year, we had a ninja and Spiderman.

Mister Man giggling about his awesome skull ninja costume

Spiderman is strong, right?

A Strong pose for a strong SpiderMan

Yes, Spiderman has a strong personality....

Surprise, the strong Spiderman is a girl

So how long can she dress in a costume of her choice?  And more importantly, what did you (and your kids) dress up as for Halloween?





2 comments:

Tami November 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM  

Little Miss is looking pretty feisty! :-)

Mary~Momathon November 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

My oldest had three costumes, my youngest was happy with just one and she wore it for a week (so far). I ended up making 5 costumes total. Soon, the day will come when they decide to be something not so cute and adorable but for now I am enjoying the parade of precious that marches around in my house. I'm sure my girl will be a pirate or something with a strong personality next year.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP