Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Halloween Costumes

I hate "celebrating" holidays early. I've posted before about how I want to savor the season I'm in now and not be rushed into the next holiday. Apparently I'm losing that battle. I saw Halloween decorations and costumes in stores in July. July, people.

Fortunately, Halloween is going to be easy around my house this year. Little Miss is going to be a storm trooper again this year, so that costume gets another workout. And Mister Man walked up to me the other day announcing that he'd made his own Halloween costume.

I was a little afraid when he first told me. If you're a parent, you can understand why. I asked him to show me his costume, and now... I'm pretty ok with it. Though I'm still giggling. But hey, that's $30 I don't have to spend on a costume, right?


So ummmm can you figure out what he's supposed to be?

5 comments:

Heather September 7, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

I'm going with some kind of Luke Skywalker esque thing because it looks like he has a laser beam attached to his costume. hahahahah. Am I close?!

Tara R. September 7, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

I would guess a character from Star Wars too.

Anonymous September 8, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

The sun glasses are throwing me off. Did Luke Skywalker have shades? :)

Pat September 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

He is very creative and a self-starter! His costume is so cute. What a great kid.

septembermom September 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

Jedi Master!!! He looks great :)

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP