Monday, July 23, 2012
This past Saturday, I attended #BBSummit12 in Chicago. Hosted by SocialRevUp and the team of Melisa Wells, Dwana de la Cerna, and MJ Tam, the conference focused on the relationships between brands and bloggers. The first presentation was a panel composed of brand representatives and influential bloggers discussing how those relationships could and do work. Introduced by Beth Rosen (@BethRosen) and moderated by Liz Strauss (@LizStrauss), the panel included Fred Goodall (@MochaDad), Niri Jaganath (@MommyNiri), Liz Thompson (@thisfullhouse), Stacey Weckstein (@EvolvingStacey), Connie Burke (@connieburke), and Mary Russell (@ChicagoToyNGame).
- Amplify Your Brand
- Zucchini Bread - Tasty Tuesday!
- Bridging The Gap Between Traditional And Social Me...
- BB Summit: Social Media Law
- BlogHer Book Review: The Care And Handling Of Rose...
- Mom, Are You Friends With Smokers?
- Roasted Garlic Aoli Salad Dressing - Tasty Tuesday...
- Brand And Blogger Relationships: Taking It To The ...
- What Are You Really Good At?
- Top 10: Best Things About Being Single
- Tapenade And Goat Cheese Crostini - Tasty Tuesday!...
- What I've Learned In A Week Of Being Single
- All I Want For Christmas (In July) Is My Two Front...
- What Would You Do With $2,000?
- Before And After
- Baking Bread On The Grill - Tasty Tuesday!
- My Family Left Me....
- When Is A Door Not A Door?
- A New Tradition For The Fourth?
- Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs - Tasty Tuesday!
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2011 (210)
- ► 2010 (255)
- ► 2009 (283)