Friday, November 9, 2012

My Lack Of A Life List

People talk about bucket lists all the time.  In fact, I'll frequently see a page on blogs that has that person's bucket list with the accomplished items crossed out.  I admire that.  I used to have a spreadsheet with... well, watch the video and see.


This week's #VlogMom prompt comes from Jessica at Look Who Found the Marbles.  She asks about our bucket lists, or as she calls them, our life lists.

Do you have a life list?  What are the three items you most want to cross off your list, and why?



So how about you?  What are the items on your bucket list?  Inspire me!  And then go see what the other Vlog Moms have to say.


3 comments:

Sandra November 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM  

I'm with you. I'm pretty happy with where I am now, so no real pressing need to do anything. The only "wish" I have for the future is to travel more. I haven't been to that many parts of the world, and would like to see more when the kids are older.

Michelle November 27, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

Sandra - It's a nice place to be, isn't it? There are tons of places I still want to visit. One day I'll hit them all. If I'm lucky. Where do you most want to go?

Sandra November 27, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

I feel kind of embarrassed to say I've never even been to Europe. So that's first, but there so many different regions to visit! Then Asia--lots of places in Asia I want to see, too. There will be a time for it; I just hope it won't be too far from now. :)

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP