Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Put On My Big Girl Pants

So I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you.... you know how I've been talking about moving to a self-hosted blog for well, forever?  I finally actually did it.  And it was so much less painful and scary than I had made it out to be in my head.

I'm still working out the kinks and unpacking and updating over there, but go check out Honest & Truly!  I've started posting there already, so scoot on over.

You'll have to resubscribe to a new feed, but I have all my social media buttons on the site and easily accessible.  While you're at it, follow me on Twitter.  And like my Facebook page.  And follow my boards on Pinterest, too.

And give me your honest thoughts on the new blog... I really want to know!

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins November 28, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

Just check it out. Very cool.
xo jj

Tara R. November 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM  

I'm loving the new place, very pretty.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP